Cross Benefit is a non-profit organization with the goal of employing students from high school to college age who are in need of work experience. If you are interested in being employed with Cross Benefit please begin by filling out an Employee Application. Contact Cross Benefit at [email protected] and request an Employee Application and a Cross Benefit representative will be in contact with you.
Cross Benefit has high standards for our employees. Cross Benefit is looking for strong Christian leaders. The requirements for employment include finishing an application, an interview, training, and completion of required training and volunteer hours.
- Follow all volunteer requirements. (See Volunteer Page)
- Be able to commit to the time requirements involved.
- Not have a criminal record.
- Be able to provide at least 3 references from unrelated adults. Possible references may include; teachers, coaches, or employers.
- Maintain at least a C average. (Copies of report cards may be requested)
- Have good school attendance.
- Be well rounded individuals.
- Dress modestly while working.
- Provide individual transportation.
Student Employment Opportunities:
- House cleaning
- Home maintenance
In order to receive an application to apply for a job position at Cross Benefit, email [email protected] and request an Employee Application.